The ALTENLOH, BRINCK & CO – Group attaches great importance to its integrity, not only for its own employees but also in the company’s environment. In our Code of Conduct, we have set out rules for legal and ethical behavior. In addition to compliance with generally applicable legal regulations, they also serve to support the quality and conformity of our work internally and externally at the company level. The Code of Conduct creates a basis of trust and protection for everyone involved in the processes of our company – from our customers to employees and suppliers. The Code of Conduct applies to all business areas and in all countries in which the company operates.
Our catalog of values
- We are guided by long-term goals and operate in such a way that we always meet them.
- We make long-term positive contributions to the environment and society.
- We work with a focus on customers and markets and position ourselves in the highest quality segment.
- We promote innovations – in our organization, our products and our services.
- We invest in the company – so that we retain what is tried and tested and ensure growth.
- We work with prudent risk management systems. This is how we increase our corporate value – from generation to generation.
- We regularly review our strategic development and set achievable goals for ourselves.
The ALTENLOH, BRINCK & CO Family code
In addition to the Code of Conduct, the family owners have developed a Family Code in which we formulate our self-image in the context of company history and on the basis of today’s requirements.
The family code helps to further develop the company tradition and successfully continue it for the third century of our existence. In addition, it is intended to serve as a guideline for the behavior among the family owners to help create a positive environment.